We are hiring
Snap Collective is an innovative and unconventional publishing concept, founded by Dr. Philipp W. Müller, specifically designed to help to bring to life portfolios of international photographers and artists. The idea behind Snap Collective is to give artists a possibility to publish a photo book or a portfolio of their work without enormous efforts, offering a streamlined platform with some of the best printing and distribution partners, support of a design team and more.
The Editor role in our company
Our Editors collaborate with photographers and artists towards the publication of their creative works as photo books. Editors also coordinate efforts between other team members (designers, print managers, etc).
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Initiate and drive collaboration between artists and colleagues.
- Multitask and adapt to a very dynamic environment.
- Follow the established book publishing processes.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Creativity and a passion for art and photography
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
- You should own a laptop.
- Freelance contract
- Work from home or anywhere you want 🏡
- Basic pay + bonuses based on books sales 💰
- Cool team 😎